On these pages S'Roya shares Esoteric knowledge and Psychic awareness...
book with S'ROYA...
The art of Tea Leaf Reading
"If prayer is you talking to God, then intuition is God talking to you."
- Dr. Wayne Dyer
“You must train your intuition - you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide.”
- Ingrid Bergman, American actress
"Often you have to rely on intuition."
- Bill Gates
"We each have a sixth sense that is attuned to the oneness dimension in life, providing a means for us to guide our lives in accord with our ideas."
- Henry Reed
The Signs of Psychic Awakening
What Causes us to begin Awakening?
There really isn't a one-size-fits-all reason why someone begins to open up, but here are the most common causes of psychic awakening (many of my mentoring students fall into one of these categories):
- Accident or Near Death Experience - You have probably heard stories like these: a person is in a near-fatal accident, and begins having psychic experiences, or seeing spirits soon after. John Holland and Maureen Hancock are two famous mediums who were awakened after an accident. And the famous “angel lady,” Doreen Virtue, opened up after a scary event.
- Losing a Loved One – People often turn to their spirituality for comfort after the passing of a loved one. And this connection to spirituality brings them closer to Source, and their true, soul-level essence which can cause a psychic awakening.
- Birth of a Child– Intuition naturally heightens for new parents, especially moms, as they get “tuned in” to the needs of their child. They don’t call it “mother’s intuition” for nothing!
- Healing - Something as simple as a hypnosis or an energetic healing session (such as Reiki) can reignite your sixth sense. These types of sessions can raise your vibration, get energy flowing and hence, cause a shift in your awareness.
As we mentioned earlier, there really are no rules as to why an awakening occurs. But as you can see, a major change of life event, or anything that causes a shift in your perspective or energy fields can crack the door open enough to cause an awakening.
Past Life Connections
- If you have a strong sense of
knowing, it’s very likely that you were involved with metaphysics in a past
life. So, any of the triggers we just discussed can kick your abilities
into high gear as your soul remembers who it really is. This can also be an indication that you have 'spiritually contracted' or 'reincarnated' to specifically step back into this path as part of your evolvement this lifetime.
10 Signs of Psychic Awareness
1. Tingling Sensation or Pressure
You may begin to develop this in the "third eye" area (between the eyebrows), at the crown of the head, or in your chakras. This happens for two reasons:
- you are picking up energetic signals
- your chakras are opening up and you are sensing things more
In the beginning stages of development, this sensation can be very strong, even overwhelming at first. Find a Psychic mentor who you can talk to regularly, who can assist and monitor you and your developmental stages.
2. Connection with Spirit
You might find that you are having a stronger connection to the spirit world. In other words, it may become easier for you to sense the presence of Spirit: Your spirit guides, angels, and your own loved ones in heaven.
You may also begin to feel the presence of other people's loved ones around. For many folks, mediumship is a natural progression that follows psychic awakening. (And it’s perfectly fine for your mediumship to develop at the same time as your intuition.
3. Desire to be Away from Negativity
You may also find that you are picking up on the emotions and feeling of others quite easily. This is known as being empathic, or an empath.
Because of your sensitivity, you might feel drained being around people who are very negative or dramatic. Honor what you are feeling, and stay away from the drama whenever possible.
4. Desire to Eat Healthier Foods
You might suddenly be reaching for a salad instead of a junk food! Here's why:
When you are doing intuitive work, you vibrate at a higher frequency (remember, we are all vibrational beings). So, without realizing it, you could be instinctively reach for "higher vibrational" foods, such as fruits, vegetables, etc.
These foods help keep you from being weighed down and keep your vibration light. Some people even choose to adopt a cleansing psychic diet regime.
5. Desire to Be More Spiritual
Nearly everyone who experiences a psychic awakening has an appetite to learn. As we open up, we are shedding our old skins and subconsciously remembering the truth of our soul. To that end, it's common to want to read everything we can get our hands on, learn as much as possible, and walk a more spiritual path.
6. Frequent or Vivid Dreams
Vivid dreaming, or dreaming more often, is another common symptom of psychic awakening. Even having prophetic dreams with future events. There are two reasons for this:
- When you are sleeping, there is no resistance. In other words, your mind is not getting in the way of what you are receiving intuitively. So, during the day you might get a feeling about something and say to yourself, "Hmm, should I trust my gut feeling, or is this just my logical mind?" In the sleep state, that resistance is not present. And don't worry, this does not necessarily mean that your dreams are premonitions.
- As you open up, it becomes much easier to access other levels of consciousness, such as the dream state. It’s helpful (and fun!) to start keeping a dream journal near your bed.
7. Heightened Sensitivity of Your Physical Senses
If you find that your hearing is heightened, you are seeing twinkles of light, or "something" out of the corner of your eye... Congratulations! It means that your psychic senses, or “clairs,” are opening up and getting stronger. This is a normal part of the awakening process.
8. Intuitive "Hits"
Having a sense that something is going to happen or receiving a third eye vision is another sign. For some, this can be very exciting; for others, it's very frightening. If you are in the latter category:
- Set the intention that you will not receive any scary messages or visions.
- Practice using intuitive guidance on yourself as much as possible. This will allow you to become familiar with it; and in time, it will feel natural and comfortable. Tip: You'll also learn to control your gifts eventually - your psychic ability does not need to be turned "on" at all times.
The headaches are terrible, aren't they? Unfortunately, they are pretty common. They are caused by the influx of energy.
One thing you can do to try to combat this problem is to soak your feet in warm water. This will help bring the energy down to your feet, and away from your head. Feel free to add Epsom salts or essential oils to the water. You may also want to check with a medical doctor to make sure there is no underlying cause for your headache.
10. Losing Friends - The need to Let go and move onto New Ones
The path of psychic awakening is exciting! Your soul will grow tremendously during this time. You may find that you are outgrowing some friends, and things that were once important to you no longer are. It's okay; the Universe will put new people in your path. Continue to trust that all that you have need of will be granted including new friends and acquaintances.
Releasing any Fears
So how are you feeling about your psychic awakening? If you are at all hesitant or uncomfortable, this little "pep" talk might help. Here we go:
- Right now, something has shifted in you and you're beginning to recognize that you are a spiritual and intuitive being. It's okay, and you're okay, too.
- Intuition is a perfectly natural thing. As a matter of fact, even Albert Einstein was a huge believer in intuition!
- When you first realize that you are having a psychic awakening, it can feel strange or unfamiliar. This is normal, and lots of other folks have felt the exact same way when they began opening up.
Let me help you with my Psychic Development classes, Divination 1 day workshops, or learn about your energy through Reiki 1 & 2 workshops. Take up Tarot, or learn to Channel, working with Angels & Spirit Guides. There is no one path, there is just learning how to use these gifts in a practical way so as to enhance your life.
The Third Eye
Having a list of psychic abilities and how they work is a must if you're interested in learning about the different types of Psychic gifts.
THE 4 CLAIRS
These are the ways we receive intuitive guidance.
- CLAIRVOYANCE clear seeing
CLAIRAUDIENCE clear hearing
CLAIRSENTIENCE clear feeling
With practice, you can learn to develop all your senses, but usually one or two are stronger than the others.