S'Roya Terms and Agreements
S'Roya Rose does not need to collect personal information about you in order for you to visit this website.
If S'Roya does wish to collect personal information then she will expressly ask you for it.
Personal information, for instance may be required by S'Roya in order for you to receive further information, book a course or consultation from her. S'Roya will use and manage this privacy information in accordance with all applicable privacy laws in the Commonwealth of Australia. We will not share your personal information with any organisation outside her personal business or practice.
S'Roya Rose may keep track of the domains from which you and other people visit this website for statistical purposes.
Terms & Conditions
S'Roya Rose is not in any way liable to you or any third party for any loss whatsoever associated with your use of this website.
S'Roya Rose makes no representations or warranties about the suitability, accuracy or currency of the contents of this website, lack of viruses or any other matter whatsoever with respect to this website or its contents.
The website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. S'Roya Rose hereby disclaims all representations, warranties and other terms with regard to this website including all implied terms as to merchantability and fitness for purpose. Images are for demonstration purposes only and may not accurately reflect the actual products.
If and to the extent any state does not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, S'Roya Rose liability, in such state, shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Reiki, Readings, Meditation, Workshops, Transformational Therapy, or Coaching and any special events we run are ways of healing and transforming our mind and body, they are not suitable healing methods for everyone and each person must take responsibility for their own health. The staff of S'Roya Rose will never diagnose or advise in any medical capacity. S'Roya Rose reserves the right to support based on her area of expertise only and reserves the right to refuse a client if she feels she is not the best place for them to receive treatment and support. S'Roya Rose has a duty of care for all who visit and will ensure while in our care you are in a safe and healing premises. If you have specific physical and/or mental health needs be aware that you should seek professional medical assistance for your mind and body wellbeing, outside of visits to S'Roya Rose.
All individual appointments, classes and courses, gift certificates and packages are non-transferrable between people.
All Reiki Treatments, Reiki or Spiritual Coaching, Readings, Counselling and Mentoring and Transformational Therapy appointments in-person or online must be paid in advance, they require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation and the cancellation will be added as credit back onto your account for the said service. If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of the booking the full fee is charged and non-refundable or transferrable. Prepaid cancellations before the cancellation period expires will be credited in full to a persons account for future use.
All Casual short 1-2 hour Meditation and Reiki Share are able to be changed or cancelled up until 60min prior to session. The session will be credited to the client’s account. Once it is 60min prior to session start time the booking is confirmed and cannot be cancelled and no credit or refund is available. A Casual Package has a set date and after this date any unused will be forfeited.
Reiki Courses, Workshops, Retreats and Events
You're attendance to a course or event is confirmed once your non refundable 10% deposit has been made. All courses and events must be paid in full 7 days prior to the date of the course/event. Unless otherwise having entered into a Payment Plan agreement with S'Roya Rose. All courses and events will incur an administration non refundable booking fee of 10% upon agreed enrolment. Refunds are only considered if a course is altered or cancelled by S'Roya Rose. We do not accept responsibility for changes in students' personal circumstances and reserve the right to alter/cancel any of the available courses. If reasonable cause is established by S'Roya Rose, students may move their attendance to the next available course date if there is one, up to a maximum of 12 months without incurring any loss or cancelation fees. For this to be considered, S'Roya Rose must be notified of this a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) prior to a course or event and if not the student’s course payment will be forfeited. Any refunds sought from a course cancellation must be outlined put in writing and emailed to S'Roya Rose whereby the possible amount refunded is totally at her discretion;
A student booking Reiki 2, or Reiki Masters, who has not studied Reiki 1, with S'Roya Rose can only attend the course if their previous training was in person with another Reiki teacher as is required by Reiki Associations. If you book and pay and it is discovered you have not met this criteria then you will be refunded the paid amount minus $100 administration fee. Proof of attendance of previous courses may be required.
Packages of any service are valid for only 6 months (unless otherwise stated when booking and this will also be referenced in our booking system Acuity Scheduling) and once expired they are no longer valid.
Client Rewards Program
We no longer have any rewards program.
COVID-19 Attendance and Cancellation/Refunds
As of 2022 the policy for attendance is to follow all State Government Guidelines for Reiki which is included under the Personal Services Category of Business according to the State Government. For all Private and Public Reiki Courses, if you test positive and have a PCR positive test result you may change or move your booking for a time when your are well, within a 3 month period from your original booked date. If you change or cancel your booking for any other reason within 48 hours there is a change fee of $100.00 and the booking must be rescheduled within 3 months unless otherwise discussed and agreed with S'Roya Rose. Group classes that are one off events are not able to be refunded or changed. A credit for another service may be applicable and is at the discretion of S'Roya Rose.
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be provided if the buyer changes his/her mind about a purchased product once it has been paid for.
- If the goods received by the buyer are faulty the S'Roya Rose will offer either a full refund or exchange. In the case of a full refund for faulty goods, the full product purchase price (excluding any postage paid when placing the order) will be refunded directly onto the payment card used to make the purchase if the payment was made using a credit card. If payment was made via cheque or bank transfer, the refund will be made by cheque or bank transfer accordingly excluding any fees associated with the payment whether they be merchant fees or bank service fees.
- In the case of an exchange, a replacement product will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the faulty product.
- The buyer is responsible for the postage cost incurred when returning the faulty product. If the buyer wishes a new product in return for the faulty goods S'Roya Rose will pay the postage cost when sending the replacement product to the buyer. All products believed to be faulty must be returned and received within 21 days of notifying S'Roya Rose. Upon receipt of the returned product S'Roya Rose will assess its condition before authorising a refund or exchange.
- Please note that the utmost care is taken in packaging products, therefore S'Roya Rose is not liable for any breakages or damage that occur to a product during shipping.
- If the buyer requests an item to be shipped outside Australia, it is the buyer’s responsibility to check with the local customs service if there is any doubt regarding the importation of a particular product to the buyer’s country of domicile. Refunds or replacements as a result of local customs seizing products are not offered by S'Roya Rose.
- The buyer is requested to provide a contact name and phone number and email address in the event of a query with a returned product. The buyer will also indicate clearly the reason for returning the product, whether a full refund or exchange is preferred, and include the original tax invoice/receipt.
- In some instances it may not be possible to offer a replacement product if the product is out of stock or discontinued. In this instance the buyer is entitled to a full refund instead (excluding any postage the buyer may have paid when placing the order).
- Please note that when exchanging hand-made products there may be some variation in the replacement product you receive.
All gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date unless otherwise stated on the voucher.
Upon booking any type of appointment or enrolling in any course with S'Roya Rose it is accepted that you have read and understood her terms and agreements set out herein.